Here at VRProTour, we aim to give you a convenient and powerful way to make and share your Virtual Tours with the world. Privacy is a fundamental of human right and data protection is an essential part of it.
You have likely heard of the GDPR, that regulates how organizations and individuals may use and store personal data of EU citizens.
The General Data Protection Regulation(EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”) is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals citizens of the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA). It also addresses the export of personal data outside the EU and EEA areas. The GDPR aims primarily to give control to individuals over their personal data and to simplify the regulatory environment for international business by unifying the regulation within the EU. Superseding the Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC, the regulation contains provisions and requirements pertaining to the processing of personal data of individuals (formally called data subjects in the GDPR) inside the EEA, and applies to an enterprise established in the EEA or—regardless of its location and the data subjects’ citizenship—that is processing the personal information of data subjects inside the EEA.wikipedia.org
We have prepared the key points you must be aware of to explain how we comply with GDPR:
1. Personal data includes names, emails, billing addresses on invoice and etc.
2. We do not collect or process any personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, or genetic data, biometric data, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation.
3. If you are 13 or older but under the age of 18, you can start using VRProTour service only with the consent and agreement of your parents or custodians.
4. You may request us to permanently delete your account and all data associated with it. Please, note that after that all your content will become unavailable, e.g. tours, settings, profile etc. and can’t be restored from our side.
5. We will need to obtain your consent each time we use your personal data.
6. You may proceed with the needed changes to your profile details at any time visiting the profile popup. E.g. you may switch your email or changing your password.
Also, you can refuse to receive further VRProTour emails clicking the Unsubscribe button automatically added to the footer of each our email.
That’s how we comply with GDPR.
If you have specific questions or need further information, please, contact us email@example.com