VRProTour provides a way to easily embed projects on any website or can download & host it on your own server, even store it on your cloud storage / USB or on a laptop as a backup too.
There are 2 ways to access Export Modal.
- On Dashboard, hover on a project then click the export icon.
2. On the Project Studio page, click on the Export icon at top header.
There are 3 sections on Export modal representing 3 ways to export your project:
You can instantly share your project with your clients, friends or on social media with this link
Embed code can be used to embed your project on any website out there, just like embedding a Youtube Video.
Here are the steps to embed your project:
- Step 1: Copy Embed Code on Export Modal
- Step 2: Paste that code on your website or WYSIWYG editor (in HTML mode)
<iframe src="https://tour.vrprotour.com/around-the-world" frameborder="0" width="100%" height="450px" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="true" webkitallowfullscreen="true" mozallowfullscreen="true" oallowfullscreen="true" msallowfullscreen="true"></iframe>
- Step 3: Edit the height/width attribute to adjust the iframe size to suit your needs.
- Click on Download button on Export Modal to download, you will have to pay $10 per download version (each time you download, we will archive the latest version of your project).
Note: your purchased download will be available in our server for 30 days, so please make sure to download and store it on secure location for later use.